Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Build A Niche Store Accounting


I though I would dedicate todays post to Uncle Sam as it is tax day. When you bought the Build A Niche Store software you were officially in business as an independent contractor. This has a ton of benefits tax wise as well. You may be able to claim some home office expenses and other things you use in your BANS store business on your taxes. Make sure you keep all receipts of everything you purchase to help with your niche store marketing. You can claim directory submissions you pay for and any links you buy as well. You do not need any fancy accounting software to keep track of everything. I use Quick books now, but in previous years a plain excel spreadsheet did the trick as well. I am able to write of some square footage in my house for one example as a home office. Now I must tell you I am not an accountant. I do turn my stuff over to my personal accountant once a year and she files my taxes and makes sure I am within the letter of the law. I suggest you do the same or at least set up a free consultation with a trusted one in your area. Pretty soon you will be like me and paying in every year. :cry:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy