Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How Google Sees Your Niche Store


Sorry for the late post today, but me and the Pope had a birthday today. I turned 40 and the Pope turned 81.

Today I want to show you how Google sees your Build A Niche Store. Google sees your site as text. Thus Lynx is a text browser. This tool will let you see what your site looks like to Google. As I can tell you right now, the BANS templates are not optimized for Google. Will this kill your site in Google? NO!! Can you improve yourself with a more friendly Google template? YES!!

I know I promised some free templates, but the ones I almost have done were not up to par with the Lynx browser, so I am working on another set. Hopefully by the end of the week it should be ready. see if you can see what needs to be improved with the BANS templates.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy