Friday, June 27, 2008

Keeping Your Goals & List In Front Of You


The picture I posted serves as my desktop background and is also framed on my desk. Why? Because I want to keep my destination in front of me at all times and that what motivates me. My wife and I love Las Vegas. We go once or twice a year and will move out there soon. It is important to keep your goals and list of things to accomplish in front of you at all times, because it works wonders on your subconciuos. Whatever your hot button is, you need to find it and put it in front of you as many times a day as possible. Keeping a list of items needing to be acconmplished should be treated this way as well. I keep a long term and short term list by my side at all times and I scratch them off as they get done and add new task as they come to mind. This will really work on for you on getting more things done if you just give it a chance. Have a great weekend and...

Las Vegas, I Am On My Way Soon!!!!!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy