Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dancing With Tropical Storm Fay Today & Sunday


Well it is our turn to dance with Tropical Storm Fay today on the Florida Panhandle. I hope to post more later today, but one never knows if the power will go out and stay out. I have been through my share of hurricanes and tropical storms in my life, but Fay has been quite interesting. The path it has taken will be one for the ages, along with how many landfalls it has made. This storm has dumped plenty of rain and flooded many parts of Florida thus far. After going through Hurricane Ivan 3 years ago, Fay is nothing to the residents of this area. Living with hurricanes is just part of life in Florida. At least we do know when they are coming, unlike tornadoes. Any how, if I do not post more today or Sunday, you will know I am in the dark going stir crazy.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's worst today in Sarasota than when Fay made landfall this past Tuesday! Well, I'll have more time to work on my sites since the storm is keeping me inside : )

Anonymous said...

Soggy, hope it's not too bad for you all, keep us posted on how you're doing.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy