Friday, September 26, 2008

What's New With Google?


Today I thought it would be a good day to check in with what is new with Google. The Google blog has an interesting post up about the next internet that is worth a read. Pay close attention to the talk about mobile internet access as it is not new, but I think it will really mature by leaps and bounds over the next 5 years. Application, websites and everything related will be designed to accommodate this wave of technology. Tons of major websites already tailor to this. See ESPN.mobi and Yahoo.mobi. I myself have been buying a few .mobi domains and storing them. Another great read is the future of mobile.

Another big buzz story is the Google advertising agreement with Yahoo. Google has now dedicated a website on the facts about the deal that I am starting to digest myself.

Also fairly news is the Google Website Optimizer. This also is something I have been crawling through slowly in my spare time. Here is a link on how it works.

What have you found lately new with Google?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy