Sunday, November 9, 2008

PHPZon Plugin Producing Amazon Sales


Amazon has always been hit or miss for me, but since installing the PHPZon Amazon Wordpress Plugin I mentioned a couple weeks back, I am seeing conversions on a more regular basis. Wade, who created the PHPBay plugin, is really progressing this plugin and it works great on BANS/Wordpress conversions and straight Wordpress blogs as well. The price will be raised soon, so I highly suggest buying this plugin ASAP, before that happens. Currently it is $30.00 for owners of PHPBay and will cost $49.00 once released to non PHPBay owners. You get free updates as well and it is more than work it's current price.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you sold me. I just bought both. I have been considering the ebay plugin for a while.

Rodger

soggy on November 9, 2008 at 12:41 PM said...

Rodger,

You will not be disappointed with either as Wade puts out a fantastic product and has a great track record.

Dave

Anonymous said...

phpZon is good and will only be better when the full version is released. You won't be disappointed.

Just checked my stats and where I never made anything in the past with Amazon, I have made quite a few sales so far for November. Not bad for something I just threw on my sites as an add-on.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy