Saturday, January 17, 2009

Need Original Content & Articles? Try Niche Store Content!


I recently had my online buddy, Jonathon, write an article for me for one of my BANS sites and was thoroughly impressed with his quality of work. depending on my time factor and knowledge of my niche, I often times will out source some writing. You just can not put a price on great original content. A ten dollar investment could bring in income for a lifetime and really helps make your site stand out in it's niche and also makes for great food for the search engines. Jonathon's work passed Copyscape with flying colors and was easy to read and understand. On top of everything else, Jonathon needs the work. He is a stand up honest guy and I have no problem referring readers to him. I am sure you can get a bulk rate as well if you ask him.

You can visit his website at http://nichestorecontent.com and please tell him that Dave sent you, I am sure he would like to know where his customers are coming from. You better hurry, as I will be putting in a big order myself in a few days.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jonathon has written several articles for me in the past and I would concur - he is dependable and the quality is consistently high.

dday on January 18, 2009 at 1:54 PM said...

Thanks for the tip. I am always in need of good original content. When I outsource this, the quality is not always up to my standards. I think I'll give Jonathon a try.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy