Friday, January 9, 2009

Using Google Analytics To Track Rankings


I have played around with Google Analytics for a while and am far from exploring all of it's capabilities. Fortunately there are way smarter people than me to learn from. I myself have tried to track rank with the filters but have been way off. Enter SEO mastermind, André Scholten, who made a guest post on the Joost de Valk blog about how Track SEO rankings with Google Analytics. Very nicely done and is definitely worth doing. Make sure you go to the directions on how to set up a filter as well. Let me know how you like it after playing with it.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy