Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Sure Hope You Are Using Twitter


I have posted in the past on how I use Twitter to gain traffic, I hope you are not behind the eight ball on this. Twitter is everywhere. All major networks use Twitter along with Fortune 500 companies as well. If you have not explored it yet, here is 450 Tips Tricks and How To Twitter. This will keep you busy for a while. Do not be scared, you will not break it and it may take a while to discover it's usefulness, especially in gaining targeted traffic, but you need to start now if you haven't already.

My Twitter page is here.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Unknown on February 11, 2009 at 10:22 AM said...

Have you ever found any problems with creating many accounts with Twitter? It it against their TOS to create a dozen or more accounts?

soggy on February 11, 2009 at 11:02 AM said...

Ashley, No problems for me as I use a different email address with each.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy