Thursday, February 26, 2009

MaxBlogPress Optin Form Adder Wordpress Plugin


I have been playing with this optin subscription form plugin for a while and find it very useful as I have started to dabble in email marketing on a few of my sites. With this plugin you can now create optin forms to match your blog’s look and feel in just 4 easy steps. You can use your optin form code, which you get from your auto responder/mailing list provide such as aweber, which I use. If you have been thinking about doing direct email marketing through subscriber list, then this is a must have plugin.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy