Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Version Of PHPZon Coming Soon


Just a heads of that the new version of PHPZon will be released any day and I suggest buying a license before the price goes up. At this time you need to own PHPBay to order PHPZon, but both are fantastic and well needed Wordpress plugins. PHPZon gives you the ability to show Amazon products much in the same way the PHPBay plugin displays ebay items. I have been using the Amazon plugin for some time now and love it. It gives me flexibility to show my surfers products other than eBay items. You will not be disappointed.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave, it is out now,and the price has gone up.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy