Friday, July 31, 2009

Attacking On-Site Articles


When planning out my articles on my sites, I like to not only use the Google keyword tool, but answer sites like Answers and Yahoo Answers. I will start with my base keyword or phrase and drill down from there. I am looking for the questions people are asking in my niche. I will compile a small list of other keyword phrases and go back to Google Keyword tool and see if I can find a hole in the niche with limited competition. I also will search for related smaller searched phrases as well to include in the article to enable me to attack other organic searches.

Another method is to search article directories like Ezinearticles and Goarticles and find articles already on the subject and see if I can pick up any phrases I might have missed as well. Often times these articles can be attacked from a different direction and I can use them as research fodder for my own articles. Once I know what phrases to attack and then set out to write my 400-500 word article or if outsourcing, I form up my list of needs for my writers. This will take a little work for sure, but the research pays off with good quality surfers for my niche.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy