Saturday, August 1, 2009

Saturday Around The Web August 1st


Wow another week and month has come and gone. I hope everyone had a profitable month of July. I am very satisfied with my month and look forward to a great August as well. Below are some great items I bookmarked across the web this week. I hope you enjoy them.

Sonia Simone has an interseting take on creating better content by Treating Your Readers Like Dogs.

Darren Rowse from Pro Blogger explains by video: How to Use Google’s Wonder Wheel to Find Topics to Write about. also if you have not read his new EBOOK, you should. it is a must have.

Interesting guest post on SEOMoz about The Effect of Site Structure on Organic Traffic.

Website Magazine has listed the Twenty-Five Essential Reads for Web Pro’s. I own a few of these myself. Also Website Magazine is a great FREE magazine.

LinkShare has now partnered with Widgetbox to enable publishers to create money-making product widgets. These are fantastic.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy