Sunday, August 16, 2009

Taking Sunday Evening Off


Well it is finally hurricane season on the Gulf Coast and my day has been interrupted several times. I now have some elderly neighbors that need me to move in some heavy patio furniture in side for them, so it will not blow around tonight. Also need to go help the old man as well. I may or may not lose power so I have to make sure the generator fires up fine as well. All in all, I think I will take an unprecedented night off. Perfect time to do it. Should hopefully be back on Monday. Have a great Sunday evening everyone.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Don Bistrow on August 16, 2009 at 7:32 PM said...

Good luck to you, your neighbors and "old man".

Stay safe and dry.

Very Best Wishes,

Don

Anonymous said...

Good idea to prepare, I did the same thing over in the Destin area, helped a few elderly neighbors and fired up the generator just to make sure.

soggy on August 17, 2009 at 9:03 PM said...

Yep, we never got rain until this morning. Looks like PC got the worst, if you call it that. At least Georgia got some rain.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy