Thursday, January 14, 2010

Michael Gray Breaks Down Types Of Content


If you have been in the business for quite a while, you undoubtedly have come across the Graywolf SEO Blog run by Michael Gray. Today Michael posted about how he creates and manages a Wordpress website. The thing I like best about his post is how he breaks down the different categories of content. He calls them evergreen content, primary content, secondary content, head & tail content, current events, and linkbait/social media content. I have to admit that this is the first time I have heard the term evergreen content though. Michael goes on to point out some plugins he uses along with talking about logos and design. I even picked up the Insights plugin which was new to me. The plugin allows you do searches and create links from the post page without opening a second tab. Very useful indeed. It is a good post and hopefully you get something out of it.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy