Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Special 45% Offer On The Best Spinner Ends Friday February 26TH


I finally received confirmation that the current 45% off discount on the Best Spinner will come to an end on Friday, February 26TH. I have received no word on any future promotions and suspect it could be quite a while before you see any similar type deal. Judging by all the additions made to it since even I purchased it, I can see why he needs to get more than $47. Today alone, I spun 5 articles in about 75 minutes time. I then produced 10 spins of each article and have slowly started this weeks article submission process for 5 different sites of mine. I also produced a [spin] format file for each as well to get submitted to Free Traffic System for this week. I have been doing this every week since I purchased. It has tripled some of my production of article marketing. I do not know what time on Friday the offer ends, so you are on your own as far as that goes.

ETA: Remember that you have a full 30 days to try out The Best Spinner and see if it does all that it promises to do.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy