Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blog Link & Traffic Analysis & Popularity Contest Wordpress Plugins


I am on a roll writing content today and have pocketed 20 reviews/articles thus far. I didn't want to interrupt my strong momentum flow going right now, so I will make this short and sweet and defer you to a post by Ann Smarty on Search Engine Journal. Ann takes a closer look at 2 plugins you may not be aware of. The 1st is the Blog Link & Traffic Analysis Plugin, that was even new to me. I think I came across an earlier version of it, but just put it on the busiest site of mine to give it a work out. The 2nd I have used for a while and it is the Popularity Contest Plugin for Wordpress. Don't install these just to install these. Have a purpose for them and use them. You do not HAVE to have them, they are tools, but damn good ones.

OK, back to content writing, I am obn track to write about 40 pieces today. Some days it just flows easy. Today is one of those days. Go write some of your own today. Do it.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Ryno said...

good job on the content writing dave. let me ask you this.... when you get a large amount of articles written for 1 particular site, do you schedule them to post at certain times or do you just post them all at once?

soggy on April 21, 2010 at 5:14 PM said...

Usually spread them out over a couple days, but not married to that. Just depends how much I have to do and if I do images, video and etc. Google will not penalize you for adding new content all in one day. I do them as I get to them really.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy