Saturday, May 22, 2010

Niche Rummaging Will Turn Up Ideas


I am closing in on finishing up some site rebuilds that were long overdue. In June, I plan on focusing on a new site and have started doing some research of what niche I want to be in. Now let me say, I am more concerned about if I think the niche can make money and find as many keyword openings as I can. I have talked about using Amazon.com and Shopping.com to look for popular items and searches, but sometimes I just like to rummage through niches to see them in action and start a list of keyword phrases to run through Micro Niche Finder and Market Samurai. I will often just blindly wander through Commission Junction and Google Affiliate program dashboard for a bit to see if anything sticks out at me. I do not just jump into a niche these days with out tons of research and merely rummaging through these affiliate sites really gets my mind jump started with different ideas for my business plan. Make sure to have Notepad, Excel or Word open so you can jot down specific products and keywords to help you do bulk research on another day. Makes for a great mental exercise when tackling a new niche site.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy