Thursday, June 17, 2010

WordPress Version 3.0 Now Available


If you are using Wordpress as your CMS, you will likely notice in your admin dashboard that WordPress 3.0 is now available. As always, I suggest giving a little time before upgrading all of your sites and would concentrate on just one or a small handful of sites to make sure it plays well with everything. Make sure to check all of your plugins installed and extra functions you might have installed after upgrading and make sure everything is as it should be. Wordpress continues to lead the way as a superior content management system and is great to use to build niche sites, especially with the PHPBay and PHPZon plugins. It is all I build with now and I suggest you make the move soon, if you have not already.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Brent said...

Thanks for the heads up, Dave. That Twenty Ten theme is a huge improvement over the Kubrick default theme. I already installed it on a brand new site to give it a go.

soggy on June 17, 2010 at 4:21 PM said...

@Brent No doubt. I actually have a very old site that still uses the old default theme with some minor color changes. I have upgraded a few of my sites to the new 3.0 version now and have yet to run into any problems.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy