Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Shopping TV & Keywords To Websites Plugin


It is the time of year when I will watch the shopping channels during the day and see if there are any quick and trendy niches I can try to cash in real quick over the next 30 days with the Keywords To Websites plugin. If something catches my eye, I will have a look at the keyword demand and play around with some drill downs to see if I can find a little hole. I will slap up an out of the box Keywords To Websites site with about 10 pages or so and throw some quick social bookmark links at it to make sure it gets indexed fully. If the next 30 days it produces a few sales, I will expand it out as a review site following the holidays. This time of year, you can get a ton of ideas from QVC & the Home Shopping Network. Give it a go.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy