Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Always Room To Outsource More


If there is one thing that I have learned this past year is how to outsource more. Some things I can not automate like some types of directory submissions and certain social bookmark submissions so those are easily outsourced. It goes without saying that I have firmly embraced outsourcing a ton of my article writing and product reviews/descriptions. All of this has freed me up to concentrate on the little things like keyword research, and traffic research. I have also found a great graphics guy that knocks out any custom work I need for headers or banners on a day turn around. On any new review/product site I build all I need to do is the initial market research and install and put it together. That is pretty much it. If it is a niche I know a ton about, I will still knock out the articles that get written and spun with The Best Spinner that go out to article sites and places like SEO Link Vine. I plan on outsourcing the spinning too in 2011. Also next year, I hope to continue to try to build only one great site a month as I have a very full stable of sites that is already earning very well and mostly just needs better managing to squeeze even more income out of them. Do not be afraid to outsource anything that will free you up to do the more important task. It has worked great for me.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Luckiglenn on November 24, 2010 at 8:45 PM said...

Dave,
Do you have recommendation for where to look for outsourcing?
Glenn Seymour
Raleigh NC

soggy on November 25, 2010 at 5:36 PM said...

Glenn, Wicked Fire, Digital Point & the Warrior Forum are great places to start. Make sure you check feedback of others. Also GREAT writers at Need An Article & Textbroker can be easily sought out.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy