Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Antivirus For Wordpress Plugin


Sorry for the late post, but I am sure you know how holiday unannounced company can be. I stumbled across a Wordpress plugin I had not tried before and it is called the AntiVirus for WordPress plugin. In a nutshell, the plugin scans your Wordpress template files for potential hazards and it does a good job as I tried it non a theme I know had an exploit from long ago and it caught it. If you are hacked and they inject code into your PHP files, one of the first places to be infected is your theme. This early warning system will monitor and clean your theme files for you. The plugin was last updated 10/27, so that is refreshing. I consider it a piece of mind plugin especially if you use a theme off the beaten path that you are unsure of.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy