Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Michael Gray Updates Wordpress Plugin List


Michael Gray has updated his Wordpress plugin list and while you will find many on my Top 40 Wordpress plugin list, he has several that I do not list. You can also see he has become a fan of the WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast that I have talked about quit a bit recently. The WP-Print I have used before and forgot about. Also the WPtouch plugin I have used but do not think I have ever touched on. 2011 will surely be another banner year for even more great Wordpress plugins. I am teaching an out of work friend how to build and develop with Wordpress as he is an old html guy. These plugins I show him blow his mind. Make sure to bookmark his site or add his feed to your reader as he writes great stuff.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy