Sunday, December 5, 2010

Found A Great Wordpress Template In My Spam


I love getting spam mail. Unfortunately I do not get time to go through it all but will sift through it every now and again to see if I missed anything worth value. Today I came across this great free theme and Wordpress plugin from Matts Marketing Blog. The plugin is a simply ad management plugin, nothing fancy. The Theme is great for niche sites and is very easy to customize. You can watch the video below that shows you how to go about using the theme. Great spam and I will be making use of this theme soon myself. Always sift through your spam, you never know what good junk might be in there.




Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy