Saturday, September 20, 2008

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day And Nether Should A BANS Store Be


Here is some earth shattering analysis for you that I have done on my biggest income producing stores. Are you ready? It will blow your mind.

Sites that I took more time on building and planning out, are my biggest producers.

Yep. I know. I could not believe it myself. Sites that took a week to 2 weeks to properly build page by page using the category #2 function and thoroughly researched page by page for keyword phrases and unique content are my top producers.

Now a lot more goes into it than just building of course as backlinking and offsite SEO is involved, but it should serve as a lesson. Take your time and build them right. Do not get in a hurry. Yes, I know I have more time than most. What might take me 2 weeks might take you a month. I do not know each of your time allotments, but I do know many of you rush to build a site in a single night. It shows. That is not a jab, I was right there with you many many months ago. Hearken back to a post I did on How I like to Build Niche Store Pages and put it into action. It will take longer, but the finished product will be much better.

My old man always drove home this one saying into me as a youngster, "Are you ready for the belt?" OOPS, maybe it was this one: " Do it right the first time and you won't have to do it again!"

Take your time folks, it will reward you in the long run.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the Category #2 function?

soggy on September 20, 2008 at 4:37 PM said...

andrew see this post:
http://tinyurl.com/3va4an

Anonymous said...

Dave, when it comes to the category #2 function....if you enter a 2 there is it necessary to put any category numbers in the box just below that called "Multiple Category Store"? I have been leaving that blank and just inputting category numbers on the individual store pages.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy