Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Yahoo & MSN Live Getting Their Acts Together


I have noticed quite a few search enhancements over the last week or so with both Yahoo and MSN Live. For starters it seems the search results for a few queries I have done seem to be getting more relevant. Also it seems that both are getting quite a bit better with new site fresh content, especially Wordpress blogs. I posted a little while ago about Yahoo making improvements and indeed it seems they are getting on the right path as are MSN Live. Let us hope they both continue to prosper as much as I like Google, they definitely need competition to keep them honest and from being the Wal-Mart of the internets.

Have you seen improvements in both as well?

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave

Can't say I've noticed any improvement with MSN. But I don't check to often. None of my sites rank in "live" and I have no idea why. Perhaps you could write a post about MSN/Live SEO.

Yahoo is a different story. It might be the Xmas effect but my Yahoo traffic doubled starting in mid November as did my earnings. In fact for first week of December I made $2000 including a record single day of $500.

Most of my sites now rank on page 1 of Yahoo for their respective keywords.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy