Saturday, April 11, 2009

Creating Good Habits Is Just As Easy As Starting Bad Habits


I am a very habitual person and I am a champion at creating habits, mostly bad ones, but I do understand how habits are formed and can start good ones just the same. Repetition is the key with creating any habit and usually takes doing something 21 straight days before it becomes a habit. When I started this blog, I knew I needed to post 21 straight days before I became devoted to it. Making a daily post is something that I HAVE TO DO now, daily.

Creating good habits in the business will allow you to get more done in a shorter period of time as well, mainly because you will feel a need to do the task. Whether it is building 5 backlinks a day, writing blog post or articles, you really need to force yourself to do the task 21 days straight, after that it will be ingrained in you. I am as structured as one comes and can break bad habits very easily, the problem is that some of them I do not want to break an example being coffee and cigarettes. I enjoy these two things immensely as I like the feeling they give me. My good habits make me feel good as well. So get started on creating some good habits today, you will be glad you did.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Makka on April 12, 2009 at 8:16 PM said...

Funny how good habits are harder to acquire than bad ones! But you're right about the 21 days routine - somone said the secret of success is simplicity and repetition.

It's obviously working for you - I enjoy the regularity of your posts - short and sweet. And please smoke a cigarette for me, I quit some years ago and still miss them :-(

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy