Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Ever Changing Affiliate World


I have received quite a few emails from readers that are disenchanted with the new EPN QCP structure. What I most want to get across in this post is that the world of affiliate marketing is always changing. Rankings change, affiliate programs change, payout structures change and on and on. If you do not stay on top of things happening in the industry and stand by unprepared, you will always be behind the eight ball. You should always be looking at different places to send your targeted traffic. Relying on just one affiliate program can be detrimental to your bottom line. Hopefully many of you are already using multiple sources of income, if you are not, you should be. Thus far it is too early for me to make a judgment on how EPN will effect me. On the surface things look good, but also the small range of dates is not enough for me to make an informed decision. That said, many many of my sites employ alternate means of places I can send my traffic and I am ALWAYS looking for more places. This will not be the last thing that changes in the affiliate world, I promise. The more prepared you are, the easier it is to continue plowing ahead.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

C.Bailey on September 1, 2009 at 12:40 PM said...

I agree Soggy, but also consider the way such a far reaching program makes it's affiliate partners feel. I consider my job as an affiliate, just that, a job and the company I'm affiliating for as my employer. I wouldn't' tolerate an employer treating me like a thief, so why should we let EPN?

It's bullying and not being transparent.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy