Sunday, March 21, 2010

Clickbank Analytics Sites


Just a quick blurb on Sunday about Clickbank product promotion. On every site I build, I try to find some sort of product I can sell from Clickbank. It is not always possible to find, but I have been surprised before. Some tools to research Clickbank products that might be beneficial to you are, Clickbank monitor and Clickbank Analytics. These sites have been around for a while and provide great data on Clickbank sold items. If you are new to one or both, you read the getting started with Clickbank Analytics section as well as the information on what is offered on Clickbank monitor. If you do any type of selling of Clickbank products, these sites will be very helpful to you. I make a ton of money with Clickbank products and never need to worry about the tracking or getting paid.

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments:

Tao on March 22, 2010 at 5:16 AM said...

I do make a little with CB, but nothing to speak of (or get payment from as yet!)..

Do you promote these through banner ads or email lists?

I suspect you will say both - but I was just wondering.

soggy on March 22, 2010 at 7:39 AM said...

@Tao, the ones that I come across that match the niche, I use banners on site or text links.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy