Sunday, July 18, 2010

WP Greet Box WordPress Plugin For Building Readership


I came across the WP Greet Box WordPress Plugin last night and played around with it extensively on a test site. I makes a great plugin to help you increase your blog or site exposure and build loyal readership. Not so much for sites that are not updated regularly, but for sites you might add content to on a regular basis or even auto type blogs. I am adding the video below, because it is just too damn funny. My apologies if it offends you. Enjoy the plugin.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy