Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Thank God For CPanel Backups


I have been working on restoring some sites today as one of my servers had a melt down. I am not going to name the host as this melt down was the last straw with them and it sped up me moving these sites to one of my VPS accounts that was long overdue. Thank goodness that I had a a recent full backup in the CPanel as it was VERY helpful. Hopefully you have a full frequent backups yourself, not just the database, but site files as well. Below is a quick and dirty video I snatched in a hurry from Youtube on backing up in CPanel. A good backup is good insurance and a HUGE time saver. Make sure you have one, you never know when you will need it.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy