Sunday, November 7, 2010

URGENT: Major PHPZon Wordpress Plugin Update


Wade Wells just sent out an email that there is a major update for phpZon Pro and it should be downloaded and installed as soon as possible. Per Wade, this update involves changes to the Amazon API that goes into effect on November 8th, 2010. This version of phpZon Pro complies with the new Product Advertising API version and also introduces new features (for the Wordpress version) such as caching data which is indeed a welcome feature. wade says he will be updating the API version of 1.x this evening and make a forum post when it's ready. Wade does a great job keeping all of these plugins up to date and if he says you need this, you need to heed his advice. His plugins are not free, but you get what you pay for along with great piece of mind.

Related Posts by Categories



4 comments:

Luckiglenn on November 7, 2010 at 9:59 PM said...

Dave,
Just curious. I follow you every day on this blog. How many of your other sites do you post daily blogs?
Glenn Seymour
glenn.seymour@gmail.com
Raleigh NC

soggy on November 8, 2010 at 5:04 PM said...

Glenn,

It depends, but at the very least 5 a day, but sometimes WAY, WAY more. I go on about 5-6 hours of sleep. I am a workaholic.

Dave

Luckiglenn on November 10, 2010 at 8:39 PM said...

Dave,
I have known that about you for some time.
I am working on minimizing that habit myself. Being in the cancer business and healthcare.. I encourage you to take care of your health so you can enjoy the fruits of the wealth you are creating.

Am curious to learn more about the core steps of your work habits you recommend. I fight the need to have a balanced life which includes exploring the world... fortunately the internet model of success you are creating can be quite portable as you know..

I am a student and life time member of Bob Jenkins ie Bobtheteacher.com. I appreciate the business Bob is building, but there are aspects of your model that appeal to me more.

Maybe you could incorporate a check list in your post to this blog over time..
again thanks for your leadership and good luck.
Glenn Seymour
Raleigh NC.

soggy on November 12, 2010 at 5:01 PM said...

Glenn, I will look in doing more of this at the 1st of the year. As you can imagine with the holiday season here, I have my eyes on a ton of other little things right now.

Dave

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy