Friday, December 17, 2010

Mobile Search Intent


I talked about my future dedication to mobile a few days back and came across a great post today on Understanding Mobile Searcher Intent that takes in account a real life experience. I have found myself also wanting type-free shortcuts along with hating to come across a page that looks like might not be optimized for mobile and waiting for it to load.

The key thing going forward with mobile will be of course speed, easy navigation and getting the surfer exactly where they want to go with the less typing possible. Sure this is what we try to do with traditional sites as well, but the competition in mobile is much less right now in my opinion in mobile sites that can master this. Apps will likely play a big role in this as well as an extension to your site. Many of you could give a flip about mobile right now I am sure, but much like Twitter and Facebook, you better start learning about it and slowly embracing it. I have a ton to learn about it and have just barely scratched the surface. Reads like this is what I will be looking for going forward into 2011. I guarantee you will hear more and more about mobile in 2011.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy