Monday, August 11, 2008

Pepperjam As An Alternative To Ebay Partner Network EPN


I had a lengthy phone conversation with Michelle from Pepperjam this morning concerning a few questions I had about the Pepperjam Network Ebay affiliate program. My main reason was to call to ask about future tracking of individual stores like the eBay partner network does with campaign ids. Michelle said they are currently working on technology to better help individual store tracking. She also said there is no time frame yet established for this to be implemented.

Secondly, I have been getting many emails and private messages from Build A Niche Store builders that have been terminated from the EPN program asking what they should do. While I have not experienced any problems with EPN myself, I highly suggest you get signed up and approved for the Pepperjam program as soon as possible and convert over those stores from the EPN BANS build. The conversion process is very easy and the update files are located in the Build A Niche Store update section of the website. While I do not have a explanation for the termination of so many users, I can only venture to speculate that EPN is clamping down some aspects of the quality of traffic or perhaps only wanting higher volume affiliates. Again that is only speculation. Michelle said that she has not heard any reasons as well. Rest assure Pepperjam has been very good to deal with thus far and the account reps are very prompt in returning calls and answering emails. I live by the motto of always being prepared and I suggest that even if you have not been terminated from the EPN program, that you at least get signed up with Pepperjam and approved for the eBay program.

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been running both PJN's eBay affiliate program and EPN direct but the funny thing is that I have made as much money as I did with CJ using the PJN links but to my suprise, I've not made a single conversion using straight EPN.

14K impressions and 700 clicks and not one single conversion with EPN???

somethings wrong bu tthank God for Pepperjam.

C on August 18, 2008 at 10:01 PM said...

I was doing well with CJ. EPN stinks for some reason. I didn't know any other provider had an Ebay affiliate program. I'll check pepperjam out.

C on August 19, 2008 at 5:05 PM said...

I signed up for Pepper Jam. I have applied for ebay but wondered if they would let me be signed up in EPN and Pepper Jam. I'm hoping they won't notice since others seem to be in both.

Fuerza y Fe on August 22, 2008 at 10:03 PM said...

I am confused, can you run your BANS stores through Pepperjam if you have been terminated from EPN?

soggy on August 22, 2008 at 11:04 PM said...

Fuerza y Fe,

Yes as of right now terminated EPN users are being accepted!

Anonymous said...

Someone said that you can't use the same sites with pepperjam but have to start fresh....that's a bummer...

A freshly terminated, hard working affiliate!!!

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy