Friday, February 13, 2009

Wrapping Your Head Around The Headspace Wordpress Plugin


Once again I am late to the dance on this one, but sometimes I just do not fix what is not broken until I am sure I can fix it better. In this case I am talking about the Headspace Wordpress plugin. This plugin can pretty much do everything the All In One SEO plugin can do and more. Before you go rush off and download and install it, you better know EXACTLY how it should be used and the benefits of it. If you are a newbie to all of this, you may want to wait a while until you better understand SEO and the benefits of this plugin. While I have had this downloaded for quite a while, I never have REALLY looked into it and studied it until recently. Boy am I glad I did... Below are two great articles on Headspace and properly using it.

HeadSpace Part 1
HeadSpace Part 2

A little quick search on Google will give more views and tutorials on this fantastic plugin as well. My suggestion is for you to use it on a lower traffic or test Wordpress site until you FULLY get ALL aspects of it. Write down the settings you use for future use so as to make it easy when implementing it in on your other sites.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy