Sunday, February 7, 2010

Learning From The Super Bowl Ads


Today is the biggest day in sports in the United States. Super Bowl 44 is upon us. One of the best things about Super Bowl Sunday is the commercials. people will go to the bathroom during game action in order not to miss the ads. I admit, I look forward to the commercial myself. I love to get new ideas for my own promotion. I like to watch how companies try to get their message across and try to embed their brand in the minds of viewers. There will be no shortage of places to re-watch the ads following the game as well. Youtube is the place to start. In fact, several companies are already releasing their teasers on Youtube. So take a break and enjoy the big game today, but in the back of your mind see if you can learn something from these million dollar ads that you can apply in the same or smaller scale to your own site promotion.

Below is a cute Etrade baby commercial outtake video:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy