Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Apple Store In Caesars Palace


Man, oh man, did I get a treat yesterday as my wife shopped in the Caesars Palace Forum Shops. I found the Apple store in Caesars and got to play with the new iPad and of course the iPhone as well. Now I know all about these two products, but never really had an opportunity to sit and play with them. I did for about 45 minutes on Tuesday and it was a treat. The iPad is quite excellent. I was impressed. As far as the iPhone goes, we don't use or have a need for cell phones that much as we both work from home, but I will be getting one when we get back from Vegas. It is truly a must have. We are leaving out from the room now to go down to the strip for the day. The weather continues to be great and the gambling is improving as I only lost 300 on Tuesday. lol. Hopefully I get some back tonight.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy