Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just Flew In From Vegas - Boy Are My Arms Tired


Oh boy, I am tired. We spent most of the day in the air, but are now back home safe and sound. We had a most excellent trip and got to look at some property as well while gone. As soon as the market turns here, we will be selling off our properties and move out west. We absolutely love it out there. It will take me a day or two to get back into my routines, and I can not wait. I have a ton of stuff to get to, but did enjoy the break.

If you have never gone to Vegas, you need to do so before you die. My wife said it was our 10th time and it was just as enjoyable as our 1st time. It is like Disneyland for adults. ANYTHING you want, can be found there and I do mean ANYTHING. I still do not understand why people bring children with them to Vegas, as it makes no sense. Vegas is not a family town, regardless of what anyone tells you. They call it Sin City for a reason. You really do not need a car either. Our last 4 or 5 times, we have gone and not even rented a car. The hotel shuttle systtem combined with the public transpotation is all you need if you are concentrating on enjoying either old or new Vegas,. Getting down town is a breeze. Bring comfortable shoes though as you will get some walking in.

OK, enough of my delirious rambling, I am off to wash clothes and get ready to turn 42 in a few hours. If you ever need info on what to do in Vegas or how to get around, just shoot me an email sometime.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Audrey said...

Welcome back, Dave. Sounds like you had a great time. It has been 10 years since I have been to Las Vegas. I am sure several things have changed in that span of time. I live in Washington state, so it isn't too far away from me. Perhaps next year I will make it back there for a vacation with my husband. We have been talking about it for a while.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy