Saturday, January 24, 2009

Micro Niche Finder Review



I have used several keyword and niche finder tools in the past and mainly have used a combination of many of them along with the Google keyword tool to get the job done in the past. Last week I decided to buy the Micro Niche Finder tool to test and review. I played with it off and on for the last few days and am thoroughly impressed with it. It incorporates to the Google tool as well which is very comforting. Some other of the highlights include strength of competition score, commercial intent score, LSI values, Amazon search and related E-Zine articles lin ks. The strength of competition score includes inAnchor Count, intitle Count and inurl Count links which is great as well. Micro Niche Finder is a desktop application as well and it lets you save projects and also export the data in several formats. Overall I would rate it 9 out of 10 and it seems they are committed to taking it a bit further. I plan on using this as my primary niche and keyword tool from here forward as it has a great feel to it. It really has integrated most of my favorite aspects into one easy to use tool. The user manual is also easy to understand for the newbies to the veterans. I have no problems recommending this product to anyone.

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments:

Luckiglenn on January 29, 2009 at 7:42 AM said...

Dave,
Thanks for introducing me to Microniche finder.
Wish I had it 12 months ago.
Well worth the money.

Glenn Seymour
Raleigh NC
www.ridingonsunshine.com?blog

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy