Friday, August 28, 2009

EPN EPC Quality Click Pricing Preview Report Released


As promised, EPN (eBay Partner Network) has now made available the Quality Click Pricing Preview Report from August 18th on. You can read the blog post on it here along with some tips. Also I found that paging through the multitude of pages tough, I suggest you export the data via the Export All Data section on the right to Excel. You can then hit the Data drop-down in Excel and then sort in a various number of ways, starting with the campaign name or number. I suspect in the near future they will give a better sort function in the report admin. You can view your current Current EPC versus the new QCP EPC number. Hopefully your new number is higher than your Current EPC. If you not, you have some work to do, to improve your quality of traffic you are sending to eBay.

Following the announcement of Quality Click Pricing last week, we are pleased to tell you that your Quality Click Pricing Preview Report is now available in the eBay Partner Network interface.

The report will enable you to see how your new payouts compare with the current CPA payment structure and will be available until 1st October, when all existing publishers move onto the Quality Click Pricing payment model. We recommend you use the reports to assess the impact the change will have on you and to identify ways to optimize your EPC amount.

Please visit our blog for more information on Quality Click Pricing and the Preview Report, including where to find it and how to use it.

Regards,

The eBay Partner Network Team

Related Posts by Categories



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sucks for us without excel.

soggy on August 28, 2009 at 4:26 PM said...

Actually you may want to look into the free Open Office software. You can open the file with their spreadsheet program. You can download it here:

http://www.openoffice.org/

Lewis Rizos on August 28, 2009 at 7:51 PM said...

from $452.45 to $25.04...bye bye epn!

soggy on August 28, 2009 at 8:14 PM said...

@Matthew, Wow, sorry to hear that for sure. If you want me to look at the sites, let me know.

Dave

Lewis Rizos on August 28, 2009 at 8:37 PM said...

no bro, don't bother. I gross over 3000 a month on chitika alone for the same type of site.

I'm guessing EPN is just trying to close their program silently. Just a guess though.

Every move they make phases out more and more of us good ol' ebay affiliates.

I love your blog...read it every morning. Good info here for any affiliate of any program.

soggy on August 28, 2009 at 8:39 PM said...

Ok, my friend. Thanks for the kind words. Keep after it!

Dave

Paul Dunphy on August 29, 2009 at 1:05 AM said...

I'm definitely confused as to how the EPN is figuring out there new pricing structure...especially since I figured my 3 pathetic sites(original content is not on every page of the niche sites) would see a significant drop yet the new test reports indicate I would see an increase of 5-6 times what I'm making now.

Anonymous said...

Over $1,000 down to $181!!

See ya EPN.

Blog Traffic Exchange on August 29, 2009 at 9:53 AM said...

I am up 1757.23 -> 1890.91

but very confused.

I am very consistent in how I build sites. the QCP on a per campaign basis has very little consistency.

Anonymous said...

Lately, Ebay has a record of implementing new policies for their sellers, only to have to backtrack and reverse themselves when these measures prove very unpopular. I have the feeling the same could happen with this. That being said, I am personally seeing a 10% increase in earnings under the new plan.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy