Sunday, October 4, 2009

Never Be Afraid To Test New Things


I received a concerned email concerning the post I made about using the Wordpress plugin I found to move eBay listings over into the sidebar. The reader took it as giving up on EPN. That could not be the farthest from the truth. What I am doing is testing on a medium traffic site, to see if I can earn even more by putting more focus on higher paying items from another affiliate program, while not dumping eBay auctions or pushing them down past the fold. It is merely a test, something everyone should not be afraid to do. You should never be afraid to test new things as there is sometimes a better way of doing things and improving income. You do not know until you try it. If my EPN earnings drop on that site and are not replaced with MORE earnings from the other affiliate program, than the test failed and everything will be put back in it's original place. If I ever think I find a better way through the testing, I tell my readers. Many test I do, fail. which is good because I know more things that do not work.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy