Thursday, June 12, 2008

Post 150 & A Blog Facelift


Well it is hard to believe I have 150 post on this blog now. Admittedly I am not the worlds greatest blogger, but feel I have gotten a tons better. it also has helped keep me regimented with several other things as well. I felt is was time to give it a cleaner look at found this template at E Blog Templates. I really like the layout and feel of it and it hardly looks like a blogspot blog anymore. I have also added a widget that post related post at the bottom of each individual blog post. This now ensures post are deep linked and should help this blog do even better in the SERPS. I am a fan of Wordpress, but Blogspot has always intrigued me. If you are not too comfortable with Wordpress yourself and need a blog, I highly suggest starting with Blogspot, which is owned by Google. This blog does not produce glorious amounts of income, but it has started to pick up a little and every month seems to be better than the last. Thank you to all of my loyal readers as well. I hope you enjoy the journey thus far and there is plenty more coming. I make notes everyday on things I want to cover on this blog concerning Build A Niche Store and also some other easy ways to make money online. Let me know how you like the new look, even if you hate it. LOL.

Also I am going to start taking email questions and posting them on the blog, either every Friday or every other Friday depending on the volume sent. They will be posted anonymously, so do not worry about being embarrassed. You can send all questions to the email address below:

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Damien on June 12, 2008 at 11:24 PM said...

G'day Dave

Love the new blogger template - very unBlogger like.

Just one thing I noticed and I don't know if this was intentional or not (can't see why it would be) but the Post Headers are invisible until I hover my cursor over the top of them. Very unusual.

Damien

soggy on June 13, 2008 at 7:56 AM said...

Damien

can you let me know what browser and version number you are using? i will look into this right now!

Damien on June 13, 2008 at 9:19 AM said...

My earlier comment was made while I was at work, I'm not sure what version of IE it was (possibly 6.0), but I'm at home now using IE 7.0 and it looks fine.

Damien

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy