Saturday, June 7, 2008

Stop Being So Bold


I see a ton of Build A Niche Stores that go crazy on bolding keywords. I suggest you might want to tone it down a bit on the bolding. As a matter of fact I currently have 18 stores on the front page of Google for the target keyword I am chasing and not one of those stores or content pages on those stores have bolded keywords in content. In fact I have taken out the boldness in the navigation and store navigation as well. This is not scientific, but Google is no dummie. Over doing the bold on your keyword phrases might start looking spammy in the eyes of Google and knowing you can rank page 1 without out, why do it?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy