Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just Because You Can Buy Something Easily, Does Not Mean Others Can



I am a coffeeholic, not just a run of the mill coffeeholic, I am a full blown addict. When they cut me open (hopefully after I am dead), I will have rings, much like a tree. The milk years (0-1), the coffee years (2-12), the beer years (13-32) *born Catholic*, the gin years (33-34), more coffee years (35-?). I drink coffee from the time I wake up til the time I go to bed. I also use a sugar free caramel vanilla flavored creamer (pictured to the left) as well. I could snort or free base this stuff all day long.

To make a long story short. The major grocery chain, Albertsons, has been bought out by Publix. Both Publix and Wal-Mart do not carry this particular flavor of creamer that I so desperately need. This leaves me no choice to buy it online. MyBrands is the only place I can find that has it and I pay through the nose for it and have for a while. Do I care how much it cost? NO! I have to have it and they carry it.

The same goes with building niche sites and uncovering niches. Not everyone has access to the things so many people have at their fingertips. Do not let your own market dictate what you sell. There are buyers out there for everything, you just need them to find you and you find them.

Editors note: If you have this creamer in a local grocery store and want to make a few pennies or just wish to thank me for all of my great post on this blog. Please contact me for purchase and shipping arrangements.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny Dave! I too am a coffeeholic! Just so we are all clear, is this the powder or the cream version in fridge section?

soggy on October 29, 2008 at 6:26 AM said...

Powder version. It snorts easier.

Dave

Anonymous said...

This is funny to me.. just yesterday someone i work with made a comment that i was getting "old" because i was drinking coffee in the afternoon! HA! I DO find however that I am craving more than my 2 morning cups!

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy