Friday, February 5, 2010

10 Things You Probably Did Not Know About Me


I thought we would have some fun on a Friday. I put together a list of 10 things that most people, including my friends and family, do not know about me. Can you relate to any of these things?

  1. I can usually identify most cups of coffee by brand after just one cup. Friends and family call me the Rainman of coffee.
  2. I would not and did not eat caramel until the age of 40. I thought I hated it! Now I can not live without it. I will put hot caramel on ANYTHING I can.
  3. I was once named the top Dominos Pizza manager in the United States based on several ranking criteria. This was back in the late 80's.
  4. I am a recluse obsessive compulsive person and I absolutely love it. On a normal week I might spend 6 hours a week outside of my own house. I am not a person that has to touch a door knob 20 times, but some of my obsessive compulsive rituals are quite unique. I absolutely love it. I attribute it to most of my success.
  5. I forced future Hall of Fame running back Emmitt Smith to fumble twice in one game while we both were in high school and played against each other.
  6. I am that guy that orders bacon cheeseburgers plain. Just meat, cheese, bacon and bread. Cooked medium rare as well.
  7. I hated mowing the lawn as a kid, but now it is the highlight of my week during Spring and Summer. I love it so much, that it is one thing I must do on my birthday every April if it is not raining. I consider it a present to myself.
  8. I consider Excel to be the greatest computer program of all time. I love numbers and stats and what you can do with them.
  9. I left home at the age of 17 with only my car and my clothes. Lived on my own ever since.
  10. I have every piece of recording that Andy Gibb ever made. He was the younger brother of the Brothers Gibb, better known as the Bee Gees.

Related Posts by Categories



6 comments:

Junior said...

Hey Dave... I like them forced fumbles on Emmit Smith... let me ask you this... was you coach Dennis Long?

I played football in KY where he was a head coach when i was in high school and told us about coaching AGAINST Emmit Smith in the State Championship.... so cool.

soggy on February 5, 2010 at 1:00 PM said...

Nope, not familiar with Long. He might have been from Southeast Bradenton. That was who Escambia High played in 1985 with Emmitt and won the State.

Mrs. Soggy on February 5, 2010 at 1:35 PM said...

I could add about 50 other things to your list that would really shock your readers. They would be floored.

I can testify to #2, #4 & #10. These things drive me crazy, especially #10.

♥ T

soggy on February 5, 2010 at 2:24 PM said...

Just for that, you get "Shadow Dancing" piped into your office for 3 hours straight.

:wink;

JR on February 11, 2010 at 1:03 AM said...

Wow, what revelations Soggy, all this time I have interacted with you here and a the BANS forum and I never knew you had such a past or present.

Nice to hear from Mrs. Soggy!

I LOVE Andy Gibb, HE ROCKS!!!!

Admin on February 11, 2010 at 10:27 PM said...

If it wasn't for my wife I would spend the whole day indoors. The computer is my work and hobby. Fresh air just open a window I say. Cool list and great blog.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy