Monday, August 4, 2008

Christmas Is Coming For Niche Stores


Yes I know it is early August. Knowing the length of time needed to properly get a Build A Niche Store seeded well in the SERPS, I suggest you get those stores planned out and started soon. My wife shops year round for Christmas and I do not mean presents. She collects Santa ornaments and gold and white themed decorations. So when you think Christmas, do not just think presents. Think ornaments, decorations, stockings and all of the things that go along with just getting a home set up for Christmas. There are tons of niches that can be built around, from antique or vintage ornaments, Disney ornaments to NASCAR ornaments. Are you getting the drift? If you are one of my many female readers, this probably is setting off tons of ideas in your head. If you are one of my many male readers, I have a suggestion for you. Go ask your wife for ideas. Go look around at some regular online Christmas stores, that will get you a good idea of some micro niches to pursue. If you start now, you can have your Build A Niche Store built and primed in no time.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy