Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ezine Articles Platinum Level


If you intend to make article marketing a big part of your Build A Niche Store backlinking process, I highly suggest you get your Ezinearticles account to platinum level as soon as possible. Platinum level enables faster approval on your articles and they go live almost the same day you submit them. I always make Ezine Articles the first place I submit a new article to, as once it is approved it gets crawled and indexed immediately. I also social bookmark it on sites that allow ezinearticle links (some do not). It is not uncommon for an article to get picked up and syndicated on several blogs as well. These backlinks to my own pages and the individual ezine article page help tremendously. I even have a couple PR4 pages on there as well. These articles ended up getting some good love in a short amount of time as well.

To achieve platinum status one needs to submit and get approved 10 good articles. You should plan on each article being at least 500 words to be on the safe side. Write your content the way I mentioned in my writing content post yesterday and you will be right on the money. Think long and hard about the article title as well, as a great title with a good long tail keyword phrase on an ezine article can rank very very well on it's on, thus producing a small traffic flow on it's own. In general articles on ezines do not produce all that much traffic, but it does happen. Ezines are mostly good for the link love. Try to submit at least one good article a week and you will have you platinum status in no time.

Related Posts by Categories



3 comments:

Paul Dunphy on August 4, 2008 at 6:02 PM said...

Thank you for the quick tips on ezine article submission, however I think that ezine has recently revamped their platinum level. I just recently reached the 10 article limit and I was only reviewed and approved for a basic PLUS level

soggy on August 4, 2008 at 9:07 PM said...

Paul, I recently had another ezine article account of mine just reach 10 and it was reviewed and bumped to Platinum. Not sure why yours was only Basic Plus. Might want to contact them.

My Life in Review on April 12, 2009 at 3:08 PM said...

hey i was wondering how u got your blogger blog to look like that. i dont see any blogger logos or anything anywhere. except on the tab.

i was wondering how you did it.

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy