Tuesday, September 16, 2008

15 Must Have Plugins For Wordpress BANS Templates


I have had several purchasers of the BANS Wordpress templates request that I do a post on the plugins I use on with Wordpress Build A Niche Stores that I have. Well your wish is my command.

Below are 15 must have plugins I use on my Wordpress BANS stores:

  1. PHPBay - This is a plugin that allows you to show eBay auction listings on an actual Wordpress post or page. This gives the ability to target smaller niches or trendy hot products without having to build a complete store page in BANS. Support is excellent and it works flawlessly.
  2. Popshops - This plugin is great for targeting 1000's of products from multiple affiliate programs such as Commission Junction, Pepperjam, Linkshare and Shareasale to name a few.
  3. Exec-PHP - This plugin enables you the ability to run actual PHP code in a single post or page in Wordpress. Very very handy to have installed.
  4. All In One SEO Pack - This is a must have Wordpress plugin to help make your CMS very search engine friendly. Consider it steroids for Wordpress.
  5. Google XML Sitemap Generator - Just as the name says. Creates an XML sitemap for Wordpress to submit to Google, Yahoo and MSN.
  6. CForms - Easy to use form creator that ads customizable contact form to a Wordpress blog.
  7. Privacy Policy Generator - Another must have plugin for generating a privacy policy for any site.
  8. Wordpress Redirection Plugin - Easily redirect old URLs to new URLs with this easy plugin. Great for 301 redirects.
  9. Page Link Manager - Easy to use plugin that lets you manage page links and hide them if needed.
  10. SEO Smart Links - This plugin automatically links certain words in a post or page automatically to the URL of your choice. A huge time saver for busy bloggers.
  11. Similiar Post Plugin - The name says it all. Displays similiar post under each blog entry. Great for targeting ceratain niche buyers.
  12. Wordpress Database Backup - Makes backing up your database a breeze.
  13. Evermore Breadcrumb - Automatically display a short preview of your blog posts on your home page. Each preview includes a link to the full post.
  14. Easytube Youtube - Makes adding Youtube videos to a blog post a breeze.
  15. Exploit Scanner - Helps keep you allert to blog hacks and exploits.

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been looking forward to this, thank you so much for the list. Time for me to get bust as several I do not utilize.

Derrick

Anonymous said...

Great list! I use a lot of these too, however, there's a few on your list that I am definitely going to check out...

If you don't mind, I have a couple to recommend. Akismet for filtering out the spam - I know, that's a no-brainer, but it wasn't on the list! I also like to use either Socialable or AddThis to make it easy for visitors to bookmark my posts. Another favorite of mine is WP Polls. I found that only a small percentage of visitors will post comments, but there is a much greater number who will participate in polls.

Anyway, that's my two cents. Keep up the good work here. You can bet I'll be checking back - I need all the help I can get with my BANS sites!

Robert on September 17, 2008 at 12:25 AM said...

If you have WordPress, you already have Akismet. It's included. ;)

Anonymous said...

Great compilation. My sales have increased big time since I switched to the Wordpress style store format. Wordpress is a breeze to use. I have just purchased the PHP eBay plugin as well and am starting to use it.

Anonymous said...

Great list Soggy! Thanks and I will be downloading some of them soon. I was curious if you have an Adsense plugin that you use? Getting Adsense on my blog in the desired locations seems to be an issue for me. Thanks!

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy