Monday, January 19, 2009

How Well Do You Know Your Surfer?


I tribute a ton of my success now to knowing my surfer and my niche and how the two intersect. Just doing keyword hunting and properly SEOing the page will get you traffic, but converting the traffic is a totally different animal. Now ranking well will get you conversions, but are you leaving more on the table? Knowing your niche inside and out will let you better understand what the surfer is looking for. I have found by reading more on other authoritative sites in my niche and TRULY understanding the niche has led me to write better focused content and blog post, thus conversions have increased percentage wise. Studying your traffic and what they typed in the search engines to organically lead to you will tell you a ton as well. So often we concentrate TOO much on the perfect keyword search and not what the surfer is actually looking for.

How well do you know your surfer?

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy