Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Solid Reason For Making Use Of Twitter


Like it or not, Twitter is here to stay. Full of spam you say? Absolutely, but so is Google, Yahoo and Bing. Here is a break down of searches done on Twitter compared to other search engines. Now if indeed these numbers are true or close to being true, then as you can see it passes Bing and Yahoo combined. Pretty astounding. I must admit I have used Twitter search a few times myself and found exactly what I was looking for. As I have mentioned in other post, it is very easy to feed your RSS feed into Twitter. It takes only a few seconds to set up and your done. Also using Twitter to network inside niches is priceless. It is a very under done resource. I do not mean blatant spamming either. Those that continue to discount Twitter and how it can be used effectively are missing the boat, but those same people will also tell you it is nothing but spam and just haven't seen it's effectiveness in action. I am glad to say, I have. Hopefully you do as well.

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments:

Followers

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter
     

    Build A Niche Store Blog. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted by Bloganol dot com Privacy Policy